Meeting high test requirements through high quality
Long-distance haulage is a tough environment. That's why our testing programme is just as tough. Only a truck built to meet every aspect of construction-site operation will be able to deliver to our standards – and to yours. Every one of our trucks undergoes thorough testing to ensure that each development or improvement is ready for series production and will deliver the desired success in practice. This is how we ensure that Mercedes-Benz trucks measure up to international standards of economy and reliability – both today and in the future.
Exceptional reliability through:
- Long service intervals up to 120,000 km, optional oil ch. intervals of up to 150,000 km and outstanding ve. reliability
- Practical systems include the standard-specification battery status indicator that monitors the battery charge level and vehicle's starting capacity – helps to avoid downtime – and our reliable and efficient BlueTEC® 5 engines
- High robustness for all components and an extremely long service life for all our trucks
- Low maintenance and repair costs
- An extensive workshop network with more than 1750 service outlets throughout Europe and our Mercedes-Benz Service24h breakdown assistance – ensuring that your truck is back in operation as soon as possible